Wednesday, April 25, 2012

You Made My Fairy Tale Come True



Disclaimer: This is just a repost. Originally written by me and posted some time last year.

"Take care of yourself..."

I hate goodbyes... I really do... especially hearing it from someone who meant the world to me...

"I'll see you when I get there. By that time, you'll probably be with someone else..."

No... you don't know what you are saying...

"Go and find your prince..."

YOU ARE my prince...

"Mahal na mahal kita..."

Your voice cracked and it pierced my heart... I was already drowning in my own tears. I wish I could turn back time and didn't hold back... I wish I could've given you more. Our relationship was very short lived... but to me it was the most meaningful one I ever had. I learned a lot and you changed me...

"Goodbye."

You will be the last fairy tale I will believe in... and as I close this fairy tale book, I will put my hand between the pages. I won't say goodbye because I believe we will see each other again... and I can touch you for the first time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment